Your TDLL Board is excited to announce registration for the 2024 little league season will open December 15th! Registration will be open online at www.thedallesll.com from December 15th to January 31st.
Registration is open to families in Oregon (Wasco County & Sherman County) and Washington (Lyle to Dallesport).
Opening Ceremonies will be on Saturday, April 6, 2024 at Kramer Field in The Dalles.
Age Requirements, Divisions and Assessments
TDLL follows the Little League Age Chart. Please review the 2024 Little League Age Chart to ensure your child is eligible for our programs.
Tee Ball – League Age 5 and 6
Coach Pitch – League Age 7 and 8
Minors – League Age 9 and 10
Majors – League Age 11 and 12
We require athletes to be Little League Age 5 to register for Tee Ball. The Board requires this due to considerations of skill and safety of our athletes. If your athlete is League Age 8 and would like to try out for Minors, they must register for Coach Pitch, request to assess for Minors and attend a Minors assessment session. Assessment sessions will be on February 18th and 24th.
Registration costs for 2024:
Majors and Minors $75
Coach Pitch and Tee Ball $65
Online processing fee is $3
Documents to gather in preparation for registration
1. You will be required to provide TDLL with a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate during registration. TDLL athletes who participated in All-Star tournament seasons in 2021, 2022 or 2023 will already have it on file.
2. You will be required to submit an official school enrollment form. Please request your child’s school complete the School Enrollment Form. If you provided an official school enrollment form in 2022, and your child hasn't changed schools, you can skip this item.
Agreements and Additional Forms to upload during registration
1. Medical Release (English/Spanish)
2. Concussion Information – read then sign the acknowledgement
3. Photo/Media Release
4. Parent Code of Conduct (see more information below regarding Code of Conduct)
Code of Conduct - Each athlete and parent will be required to read and agree to our Code of Conduct. The Parent Code of Conduct is required to be signed and provided during registration. The Player Code of Conduct is required to be signed and provided during registration.
Volunteering - TDLL is successful because of our dedicated volunteers. All families will be required to opt-in to a volunteer opportunity during registration, or you can pay to opt-out for $150.00. We have plenty of volunteer opportunities to choose from. You will be contacted by a board member to schedule your participation.
Fundraising - TDLL will hold one fundraiser during the regular season. All athletes (including each athlete in a multi-athlete family) are expected to participate in the fundraiser or you can pay to opt-out ($50/athlete). Fundraiser participation is a requirement of eligibility.
If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out [email protected]