Your TDLL Board is excited to announce registration for the 2023 little league season will open November 1st! Registration will be open online at www.thedallesll.com from November 1st through January 15th.
Registration is open to families in Oregon (Mosier to the western bank of the John Day River, to South Wasco County) and Washington (Lyle to Dallesport).
Opening Ceremonies will be on Saturday, April 15th, 2023 at Kramer Field in The Dalles.
Age Requirements, Divisions and Assessments
TDLL follows the Little League Age Chart. Please review the 2023 Little League Age Chart to ensure your child is eligible for our programs.
Tee Ball – League Age 5 and 6
Coach Pitch – League Age 7 and 8
Minors – League Age 9 and 10
Majors – League Age 11 and 12
We require athletes to be League Age 5 to register for Tee Ball. The Board requires this due to considerations of skill and safety of our athletes. If your athlete is League Age 8 and would like to try out for Minors, they must register for Coach Pitch, request to assess for Minors and attend a Minors assessment session. If your athlete is League Age 10 and would like to try out for Majors, they must register for Minors, request to assess for Majors and attend both a Minors and a Majors assessment session. All assessment sessions will be in February 2023. More information to come at a later date.
Registration costs will not increase for the 2023 season!
Majors and Minors $75
Coach Pitch and Tee Ball $65
Online processing fee is $3
Scholarships - A limited number of 50% scholarships are available by request. To inquire about a scholarship please email [email protected]
Documents to gather in preparation for registration
1. You will be required to upload your child’s Birth Certificate during online registration. TDLL athletes who participated in All-Star tournament seasons in 2021 or 2022 are exempt from uploading their birth certificate as we already have it on file.
2. You will be required to submit proof of residency or an official school enrollment form. Please review Little League International Residency Checklist which outlines the document categories. 3 different documents will be required to satisfy residency requirements, and documents must be dated February 1, 2022 to February 1, 2023. In lieu of the residency documents, you may request your child’s school complete the School Enrollment Form. Please be prepared to upload either 3 residency documents or a completed School Enrollment Form during registration.
Agreements and Additional Forms to upload during registration
1. Medical Release (English/Spanish)
2. Concussion Information – read then sign the acknowledgement
3. Photo/Media Release
4. Parent Code of Conduct (see more information below regarding Code of Conduct)
Code of Conduct - Each athlete and parent will be required to read and agree to our Code of Conduct. The Parent Code of Conduct is required to be signed and uploaded during registration. The Player Code of Conduct will be distributed to players by coaches during the first week of practice and must be signed/returned to their coach before being allowed to participate in a game.
Fundraising and Volunteering - TDLL is successful because of our dedicated volunteers. All families will be required to opt-in to a volunteer opportunity during registration, or you can opt-out for $150.00. We have plenty of volunteer opportunities to choose from. You will be contacted by a board member to schedule your participation.
TDLL will hold one fundraiser during the regular season. All athletes (including each athlete in a multi-athlete family) are expected to participate in the fundraiser or you can pay to opt-out ($50/athlete).
If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out [email protected]